Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Level!

As per usual (Happened in half the previous posts!), here's a video before the meat of the post:



What I did was basically added a new level (It is possible, and it's going to be easier, I just wanted to make it look cool), added turrets, added a death notification and a way to restart the level, and . . . well, that's more or less it.  Not a very productive two days.  Ah, well.

What I want to do now is make a few more levels, add some more enemies and features (A start menu, an enemy who follows you, an inventory system), and then maybe put it on the web for fun.

After that, well . . . I'm planning something that will be more like a real game, but we'll see where it goes.

I just noticed something:  All of my post names end with an exclamation mark.  Gonna have to remedy that.  Ha ha.

That's all for now.  I probably won't make an update until next weekend, so adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment